Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Moving On...the CD

A recent Google user inititiated a web search using the words "moving on songs" and was directed to this blog. It's not surprising to me that others are seeking the therapeutic power and soul of music to sustain themselves in a period of life where door and windows open and close in philosophical frames. I dug into my music library and compiled a playlist of songs that have assisted me in my transition during the past year. The "Moving On" CD has 19 tracks, basically acoustic music from contemporary artists, John Denver, Dan Fogelberg, Rosanne Cash, Richard Thompson, Richard Shindell, John Gorka, James Taylor, Alison Krauss, Mary Chapin Carpenter, Lucky Kaplansky, Carrie Newcomer, Jackie Greene, Bela Fleck and Jerry Douglas and several others. If the music interests you let me know and I'll make it possible for you to get the disk.

2 comments:

webmissus said...

Yet another kind of "tracks" -- count us in for your CD -- great idea! Geno+Pat

Unknown said...

Pick me, pick me! I'll trade you for kd lang's new CD if you'd like!